- European Union (EU) Eurostat
- India Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Reserve Bank of India
- U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
- U.S. Federal Reserve
- World Bank
- Regions and Cities: NUTS (Nomenclature of territorial units for statistics) geocodes, covering NUTS levels 1 through 3.
- Demographics (population, age, gender)
- Gross domestic product: GDP at market prices by NUTS 3 region.
- Health metrics: Life expectancy, fertility, etc.
- Education: Education attainment and participation.
Wage and salary data for Indian states.
Data Commons includes variables related to poverty and unemployment in Indian states from the Reserve Bank of India.
Gross domestic product for counties, metropolitan statistical areas and states, broken down by industry.
Regional price parity measures for metropolitan statistical areas, broken down by goods and services.
Consumer Price Index broken down by categories of consumers.
Survey giving job postings, hires, and separations broken down by industry.
Employment, unemployment, and labor force data for Census regions and divisions, States, counties, metropolitan areas, and many cities, by place of residence.
Quarterly and annual employment and wage statistics broken down by industry and ownership.
The American Community Survey covers a broad range of topics about social, economic, demographic, and housing characteristics of the U.S. population. The ACS 5-year (and 1-year) estimates are updated every year, based on the last 5 years (1 year) of collected data. Data Commons includes thousands of variables across the full range of ACS topics at the country, state, county, city, zip code tabulation area, school district, census tract levels, and more.
Per-industry number of establishments, employment, payroll and annual payrol, by county, metropolital statistical area and zip code.
Number of businesses and amount of revenue, by business payroll status, industry, operation type, and tax status.
Weekly new and continuing unemployment insurance claims for US states.
Data Commons includes all published statistics for 1-Month, 3-Month, 6-Month, 1-Year, 2-Year, 3-Year, 5-Year, 7-Year, 10-Year, 20-Year, and 30-Year constant maturities.
The data is in the public domain.
Data Commons includes variables related to demographics, energy, health, labor, etc. from the World Bank.