- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics (IBGE)
- Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS), Israel
- Central Statistics Office(CSO), Ireland
- Data One Org
- European Union (EU) Eurostat
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- India Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Mexico National Institute of Statistics and Geography(INEGI)
- National Institution for Transforming India.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Portal Site of Official Statistics of Japan (e-Stat)
- Reserve Bank of India
- Statistics Canada
- U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
- U.S. Federal Reserve
- World Bank
Australia Demographics, Health, Economy statistics at country,state,territories and 4 levels of statistial areas.
Brazil Census from Bank of Statistical Variables.
Israel Demographics, Health, Economy statistics for Israel at country, district and sub-district Level.
Ireland Demographics, Health and Economy data from Central Statistics Office(CSO) by country, county and city.
OneOrg principal, currency composition, interest and disbursed and outstanding of debt for different countries.
- Regions and Cities: NUTS (Nomenclature of territorial units for statistics) geocodes, covering NUTS levels 1 through 3.
- Demographics (population, age, gender)
- Gross domestic product: GDP at market prices by NUTS 3 region.
- Health metrics: Life expectancy, fertility, etc.
- Education: Education attainment and participation.
The exchange rate of currency broken down by country, currency standardization type, and currency (using ISO 4217 Currency Code). FAQ
Wage and salary data for Indian states.
Population Census and Statistics for Mexico at Country and State levels.
India poverty statistics - percentage of people below poverty line.
Country-level stats for OECD countries and selected non-member economies from 419 OECD datasets.
Japan Demographics, Economy, Health, Education data from Portal Site of Official Statistics of Japan (e-Stat) by country, prefecture and municipality.
Data Commons includes variables related to poverty and unemployment in Indian states from the Reserve Bank of India.
Canada Demographics, Health, Education and Economy statistics at Canada country and subnational levels. Terms and Conditions.
Includes Gross Domestic Product categorized by county, metro, and other areas.
Gross domestic product for counties, metropolitan statistical areas and states, broken down by industry.
Regional price parity measures for metropolitan statistical areas, broken down by goods and services.
Consumer Price Index broken down by categories of consumers.
Survey giving job postings, hires, and separations broken down by industry.
Monthly survey of households conducted by the Bureau of Census for the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Employment, unemployment, and labor force data for Census regions and divisions, States, counties, metropolitan areas, and many cities, by place of residence.
Quarterly and annual employment and wage statistics broken down by industry and ownership.
The American Community Survey covers a broad range of topics about social, economic, demographic, and housing characteristics of the U.S. population. The ACS 5-year (and 1-year) estimates are updated every year, based on the last 5 years (1 year) of collected data. Data Commons includes thousands of variables across the full range of ACS topics at the country, state, county, city, zip code tabulation area, school district, census tract levels, and more.
Per-industry number of establishments, employment, payroll and annual payroll, by county, metropolitan statistical area and zip code.
Number of businesses and amount of revenue, by business payroll status, industry, operation type, and tax status.
Data Commons has imported 80th and 150th percentile median family income estimates for different household sizes for US counties and county subdivisions.
USA minimum wages at state level.
Weekly new and continuing unemployment insurance claims for US states.
Data Commons includes all published statistics for 1-Month, 3-Month, 6-Month, 1-Year, 2-Year, 3-Year, 5-Year, 7-Year, 10-Year, 20-Year, and 30-Year constant maturities.
The data is in the public domain.
USA Federal Reserve H.15 Interest Rates
World Bank datasets related to demographics, economy, education, etc.
Data Commons includes variables related to demographics, energy, health, labor, etc. from the World Bank.