- Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics (IBGE)
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress
- Colombia DANE National Administrative Department of Statistics
- European Union (EU) Eurostat
- India Ministry of Education
- India National Sample Survey
- Mexico National Institute of Statistics and Geography(INEGI)
- National Institution for Transforming India.
- Open Data for Africa
- Portal Site of Official Statistics of Japan (e-Stat)
- Statistics Canada
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Department of Education (ED)
- U.S. National Center for Education Statistics
- U.S. National Science Foundation
- World Bank
Population Census and Statistics for Brazil.
California schools performance data across different grade levels and sub-groups (like race, disability etc). CAASPP
Population Census and Statistics for Colombia at Country, Department and Municipality geo-levels.
- Regions and Cities: NUTS (Nomenclature of territorial units for statistics) geocodes, covering NUTS levels 1 through 3.
- Demographics (population, age, gender)
- Gross domestic product: GDP at market prices by NUTS 3 region.
- Health metrics: Life expectancy, fertility, etc.
- Education: Education attainment and participation.
Data on schools, such as dropout rate and access to computers and toilets, in Indian states and school districts.
The Unified District Information System for Education (UDISE), by the Ministry of Education, India, collects and provides data related to schools and their resources.
The India National Sample Survey (NSS) Organizes and conducts large scale all-India sample surveys on different population groups in diverse socio economic areas, such as employment, consumer expenditure, housing conditions and environment, literacy levels, health, nutrition, family welfare, etc.
Population Census and Statistics for Mexico at Country and State levels.
Sustainable Development Goals India Index
Demographics, Health, Agriculture and Education Statistics for Nigeria.
South Africa Demographics, Health and Education data from South Africa Data Portal by country, province and district municipality.
Japan Demographics, Economy, Health, Education data from Portal Site of Official Statistics of Japan (e-Stat) by country, prefecture and municipality.
Canada Demographics, Health, Education and Economy statistics at Canada country and subnational levels. Terms and Conditions.
The National Center for Education Statistics collaborates with the US Census Bureau to create a variety of custom data files that describe the condition of school-age children in the United States at the country, state, and school district level. ACS-ED is updated annually based on ACS five-year period estimates.
University Data: data about all undergraduate degree-granting institutions of higher education.
NCES Collects, collates, analyzes, and report full and complete statistics on the condition of education in the United States and other Nations
National educational performance - Assessment score data across different grades, subjects and student categories(Like race, disability etc).
General descriptive information such as name, address, and phone number; select demographic characteristics about students and staff; and fiscal data such as revenues and current expenditures. Data Commons includes school and school district level data about student populations by race, gender, lunch eligibility, and grade, as well as student-teacher ratio and teacher count statistics.
General descriptive information such as name, address, and phone number; select demographic characteristics about students and staff. Data Commons includes school data about student populations by race, grade, as well as student-teacher ratio and teacher count statistics.
National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics provide data on the status of the science and engineering enterprise in the U.S. and other countries.